We provides complete legal services to our clients under civil law litigations which includes recovery of money, property recover, property related issues, minor property issues, Will Deeds, business laws, holding laws, personal injury, property laws, succession, estate, etc., before any courts either Trial or Appellate Courts. Our services includes advising, drafting pleading and appearing in the courts, etc.
A civil Lawyer not solely represents his client/s during a due process of law however continuously provides legal recommendation to the clients in civil dealings. Civil proceeding arises once there's a lawful conflict between 2 or more parties that demand for monetary recompense or some precise performance instead of criminal sanction.Civil Cases are namely:
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues etc.
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for declaration;
- Petitions under child and wards act, guardianship act..etc.,
- Petition for custody of children, wards, appointments of guardian, etc.
- Suit for partition of movable or immovable properties;
- Succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Writs petitions before High Courts
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special leave to Appeal etc.
- Any other petitions permissible by code of civil procedure, 1908.